We're Going Virtual!
September 10, 2021
After careful consideration, the ICHP Executive Committee decided to move the in-person Annual Meeting
, on September 23-25, to a virtual one in order to safeguard our speakers, member and non-member attendees. The goal is to honor these dates, as so many of you have already made arrangements to attend. We also know many need continuing pharmacy education credit as license renewals are coming up early in 2022, so this will be a virtual meeting focused on the education sessions.
Below is an preliminary outline of the virtual plan:Schedule
- The Annual Meeting will be on the same days, September 23-25, 2021, with minor time shifts of about 5-10 minutes to allow for a cushion in between presentations. Breaks for lunch and other activities will be included.Platform
- ICHP Staff will be hosting Zoom rooms / webinars as there is insufficient time to contract with and implement a virtual platform. ICHP will create a webpage on ichpnet.org that will list the Zoom links for the different presentations.Registration Costs
- Registration fees will remain at the early bird level for all registration categories. Registration will remain open until end of Day Sunday, September 19, 2021. After that no new registrations will be accepted. Those who paid the full price registration attendance fee will receive refunds of the difference between early bird and full price. Refunds will be issued by the end of September if not sooner.Cancellation
- For those who do not feel they can attend the virtual meeting, please let us know in writing by Sunday, September 19, end of day – email firstname.lastname@example.org
, with Subject: Request AM Registration Refund. Full refunds will be issued by the end of September if not sooner.Hotel Reservations
- Any hotel reservations that you made at the Hilton Garden Inn, MUST be canceled by YOU, before Monday, September 20, or you will incur a fee.Handouts
- We will provide a revised detailed web brochure / syllabus that will outline the new timeline / format briefly discussed above, and various instructions. These will be on the same webpage as the Zoom room links noted above.Poll Everywhere
- Presentations will still use Poll Everywhere for audience polling and you may also use the chat box for communication with speakers.
Credit Process - As a registrant to the Annual Meeting, you will receive a CESally invitation each morning to process credit for that day's sessions. For example: If you are registered for the full meeting, you will receive an invitation on Thursday & Friday & Saturday. If you registered for Friday only, you will receive one invitation on Friday only. Instructions will be posted online. The access codes for each presentation will be given out at the live presentation.
Please note: If you are NOT registered for the meeting, you will not be
able to access the Annual Meeting credit process on CESally. You will
NEED the CESally invitation to gain access to the Annual Meeting
programs. CESally invitations will be sent out each morning. Contact email@example.com
, subject line: CESally access to Annual Meeting, if you are unable to find your invitation in your email or spam.
- The Residency Showcase will now take place via Zoom. Additional details will be sent to residency directors and students soon. Town Hall & Awards
- We still plan on holding the Town Hall Meeting and Award announcements. Details will follow.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. These are difficult times and we are certainly disappointed that we cannot meet in person but feel it is the safest action.