Spring Meeting Registration Is Now Open
January 20, 2010
In an ever changing health care world there is a constant need to keep moving forward and striving toward excellence in patient care. The ICHP 2010 Spring Meeting provides opportunities to learn what steps you can take in the race toward practice excellence.
Visit the Spring Meeting page
for all the details and to register.
Some of the Meeting Highlights
- Keynote Patient Safety Session examining:
- Implementation of a “Just Culture” in a hospital environment
- How the “Just Culture” analyzes and fixes medication errors while being fair to all employees
- How a “Just Culture” develops an organization’s safety culture
- Patient Counseling Sessions examining:
- Medication Reconciliation and the Iowa Continuity of Care Study
- Medication-Related Problems and Transitions of Care
- Safety Pearls
- Medication Safety Dashboard
- Investigating a Med Error 101
- Improving Safety in the IV Room
- Critical Care Pearls
- Emerging Roles for Ketamine in the ICU Patient
- Approaches to Delirium in the ICU
- Dexmedetomidine for Sedation in the ICU
- Adherence in the new Era of HIV Treatment
- New Drugs
- Top 4 Papers
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates for Illinois Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician Programming throughout the meeting!
- Exhibit Program
- Poster Presentations
- March Madness PAC Reception
See you there!
The News Article appears in the following categories: